Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chase...A Dream and A Six Month Old Baby


It was exhilarating to publish my debut blog post for Aliza Werner Photography. Hitting the "Send" button on the email that shared the news with my family and friends that I was punchin' the pedal on the right on my business had me feeling
energized, enthusiastic, anxious, and eager for the opportunities ahead. It felt like that moment when you've gradually clicked your way up to the top of a roller coaster, and you have a split second to look up, look down, and look around before you zoom into your adventure. A moment to appreciate where you are and where you are going; to hold your breath and scream. Although, I personally chose to do my "happy dance" all around my living room.

After consulting one of my sisters about what should appear in my sophomore post, she didn't hesitate to say, "Well, post some pictures!"...and I didn't think twice. It's quite apt that the first shoot I'm sharing is of a six-month old baby named Chase. His smiles and laughter and big bright eyes during our shoot caused me to pinch myself as I headed home. Chase. For his parents, a beautiful baby. For me, a dream job.




Chase | Six Months



























Aliza

2 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY congrats on this blog and your photography career that is taking off! You should definitely put up more of your photo shoot to show off your amazing skills. I'm so proud of you little schnookums! My big sister is talented! YAY YAY YAY!! Love you!

    Shaina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliza!

    you surely are a very talented lady. It is not just Shaina that is proud of you. I myself an avid fan of your blog and the photos you have posted always looking forward to a new blog posted and new photos shared. A very cute Chase you have there..

    Pixie

    ReplyDelete