Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something Blue...and Green

My mind is racing today.
I am so super excited.
I feel so super lucky.
I know I am so super blessed.
Because...
Something big is about to happen.
Something inspiring, humbling, sacred...

I thought I should let you know that the blog is going to take a snooze for a couple weeks as an incredible opportunity has come my way. I'm gathering, packing, checking, double-checking, and triple-checking all my photo equipment as I prepare to shoot the wedding of a lifetime. All details to be sliced and diced on the blog soon...I'm zipping my lips and throwing away the key until my return to the blog-o-sphere!


To get specifically into this wedding's spirit..."something old (10 years ago)" and...


..."something blue (and green...(yup that's me on the coast!))"...


Aliza

1 comment:

  1. Have so, so, so much fun. Soak it all up! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete