Sunday, April 4, 2010

Through The Door...A Breath of Fresh Air

Ahhhhhhh....the hubby and I just arrived back to reality after a much needed getaway to one of our favorite little niches of the world, Door County. A visit to this area is literally a breath of fresh air. As a little girl, my dad, sisters, and I would venture up to the northern end of the great Wisconsin peninsula for a long weekend of attempting to accomplish all of our traditions: camping, mini golfing, shopping, fish boils, eating Swedish pancakes with lingonberries...and now this slim slice of land continues to provide a rejuvenating retreat as I have grown older. My patient husband waited for me to capture all of the shots I wanted this weekend, and I will share some of my other favorites with you soon. For now, a shot straight out of the camera...a view of Horseshoe Island from Eagle Tower in Peninsula State Park. Inhale. Exhaaaaaaaale.



Aliza

No comments:

Post a Comment